Warning: this is not your average bulino course. This course is designed to tackle some of the more advanced issues that bulino scenes often encounter. This project-based course will help give you the confidence you need to design and engrave a complicated bulino scene. This course will dive deeper into landscapes, creating textures (like moving water), and enhancing depth in your work. Other engraved areas include (but not limited to) leaves, mountains, fish, trees, sky, and grass.
- Students will learn about combining several reference photos to create a realistic bulino scene
- Students will learn how to create textures (like moving water), foliage, and animal fur
- Proper placement of scene elements and understanding focal points
- Transferring designs to a surface
- How to create an interesting and balanced design/composition
- Breaking down a scene and objects using basic shapes
- Design, layout, and transfer solutions
- Creating depth and enhancing contrast between scene elements
Completion of a Bulino course or Drawing & Engraving Animals course or instructor approval is required.
Please note: Course information subject to change without notice. Example images may not show exact techniques, methods, designs, etc., taught or demonstrated in course.